- All risk or named peril with a focus on catastrophe perils
of wind, earthquake, and flood. Submitted risk must have
Tier 1 or 2 wind, or EQ/Flood exposure for consideration.
- Ability to write in all 50 states with focus on Tier 1 and 2
business (Texas to Maine) and California, Pacific Northwest,
and New Madrid Earthquake.
- $300M policy occurrence limit.
- Max $1B TIV per location.
- $25K minimum premium.
- Whole account, co-participation, and primary, buffer, or
excess limits on shared and layered programs available.
- Admitted product for commercial residential properties
excluding apartments in Florida
- Coastal Tier 1/Tier 2 in Louisiana, and Texas and in all of Florida.
- Max $10M TIV per policy.
- $500 minimum premium.
- Wind, Flood with Surge, Earthquake, All Other Perils and
Equipment Breakdown coverage available.