Personal Insurance
Talk to us today about your insurance needs.
Velocity Risk Underwriters is built to provide the insurance coverage you need for your home, condo, or part-time residence. Our Speed, Service and Financial Strength provides the peace of mind you deserve and will deliver on our promise when it matters the most. Talk to your licensed agent today about how Velocity Risk Underwriters can protect your most important assets and possessions.

What is Insurance and why do I need it?
Property insurance protects your home and personal property from covered losses such as storms, fires, and water damage. If you have a loan on your home, your lender probably requires that you have property insurance.
Liability insurance protects you if you are responsible when someone is injured or their property is damaged. Examples of situations where liability insurance might help include: injuries to others while at your home or on your property, or your dog bites a neighbor. Contact your agent to fully review your needs and identify your customized insurance protection.
homeowners insurance